4 x Oracle ETL Devs - Dublin
4 x ETL Informatica Developers
Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Overview of Role
My International banking client is looking for ETL Informatica Developers to join a brand new team to work on global initiatives in the Regulatory Reporting arena.
You will be developing solutions to radically restructure and simplify data management, ETL and reporting processes. Coupled with this you will be providing technical thought leadership and helping to drive engineering approach and quality management.
* Effective communication and problem solving skills.
* Experience in data centric projects (banking/finance experience is a bonus).
* Proficient SQL and experience of working with large relational databases such as Oracle.
* Experience with ETL management systems such as Informatica a plus.
* Programming experience in Python, C# or Java desirable but not essential.
* Experience in business process automation systems like Pega is a bonus.
* An opportunity to learn more about Big Data and Financial Services.
* Experience developing in a leading edge tech house within an established, global financial institution
* Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.