Business Development Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
- Focus on retaining and and developing business for services offered by the company.
- Ensure all business taken on from Business Development is commercially viable
- Schedule meetings across Ireland for existing and new clients
- Present and Complete tenders
- Source specific sales leads
- Produce reports in a timely matter
- Promote online services
- Proven Sales Experience
- Degree or relevant qualification is desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills and drive
- Computer Literate
- Positive, can do attitude
- Fluent English, both written and oral
If you feel you have the above relevant experience please apply to this advert for immediate consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.