IT Managed Services Manager, Waterford
6 days left
- Full Time
This client is looking for someone who is technically hands-on, a great leader and a people manager and has experience in a managed services environment.
This person need to be based in Waterford (at least 3 days) with occasional travel to Cork and Dublin.
You will be reporting to the Managing Director.
You will be responsible for the following:
*You will manage information technology (IT) tasks and staff, establish relationships with external clients, services computer systems and software.
*You will monitor service performance against service level agreement with clients
*Identification and implementation of process improvements.
*Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value.
*Directly manages, motivates and mentor staff.
*Provides support to new business opportunities and service implementation.
*Develops relationships with external clients and organisations to assess their technology, support, and security needs
*Provides client assessments, and pitches IT equipment and service packages during meetings or presentations
*Oversee technical delivery of projects and server deployments where required
*Preform a pre-sales technical role assisting the sales teams
· Experience working in a managed services environment
· Experience working in a similar role
· Strong technical infrastructure background with a deep knowledge of Cloud based technology, computer networks LAN/ WAN design and user connectivity.
· Experience with Servers and Networks
· Very organised and process driven- must be able to coordinate activity
· Extensive experience in a similar role and great people skills
· People / resource management - must be able to motivate and manage
· Excellent Management skills
1.Work with sales to capture and schedule projects
2.Scheduling of projects and resources
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven track record in the delivery of high quality customer service
Please note, we are not in a position to sponsor visa.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IT Managed Services Manager, Waterford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.