- Support logistics operations by providing supply chain knowledge and expertise
- Analyse current logistic processes
- Have the ability to evaluate all possible solutions and scenarios with regards logistics activities.
- Support tenders and negotiations in a transparent and ethical manner
- Propose actions for logistic improvements within an agreed time frame and under supervision of management
- Act as logistics guide for colleagues
- Act as a trouble shooter in case of urgent situations
- Degree or relevant qualification in Supply Chain
- Experience working in Supply Chain
- Project Management Experience
- IT Proficient
- Availability to travel
- Italian or French language is desirable but not essential
If you feel you have the above relevant skills please apply to the role today for immediate consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Logistics Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.