client services rep
Client Services Representative
My high-profile banking client is currently recruiting for a Client services rep to work in their Transfer Agency team based in Limerick on an initial 6-month contract
You will be joining a team of 9 reporting into a Team Lead - there are two teams within this section. The role is 50% telephone-based queries and 50% email-based queries - there's on average 30 calls per day. The focus is on answering queries on accounts, personal information changes, adding funds to accounts, redeeming money etc. Someone who is interested in customer care with ideally a background within Financial Services but there is a strong training programme, so FS is not essential just fairly beneficial.
Reporting to a Team Leader, your main responsibility will be to ensure that investor queries are handled in accordance to our quality and service level standards across calls and emails for all clients.
The Investor Servicing team services numerous fund management companies handling queries covering the full range of shareholder functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
* Responding to investor queries via phone or email
* Ensure queries are answered in line with department procedures
* Act as a buddy/mentor to new team members when required.
* Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within the correct time scales
* Attend and participate in team huddles and team meetings.
* Participate in client visit meetings as required
* Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for client services rep
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.