Work within the International Tax Group (IITG) serving the Operations function for a diverse range of clients who have opted to provide a Tax Service. Responsible for the reconciliation of client documentation for the business's global client base against the Tax Systems to ensure they are up-to-date and accurate. The role is to provide outstanding tax documentation to clients, review documentation to ensure completed appropriately and to liaise with other Tax Operations teams, Tax Technical team, Client Services teams and other relevant parties on a daily basis. This will involve responding quickly and professionally to inquiries in an accurate and timely manner & reconcile the accounts in a timely manner to provide the accurate inputs to the depending partner areas. To continually aim to improve the service offered to clients.
To take on appropriate tasks from the Team Manager or Team Leader and escalate issues as appropriate in a timely manner.
* Responsible for reconciling client tax documentation records versus system, assign and maintain tax rates.
* Reviewing draft client documentation as completed by the client and providing constructive and accurate feedback.
* Escalation of complicated issues to higher level specialist and/or to the Oversight Team.
* Respond promptly and appropriately to queries received from clients and other partners within the business including client services and other tax operations teams.
* Work closely with the relevant contacts within the scope of the process and for clients to provide the best possible service, responding to queries and escalating as appropriate.
* Reviewing work of others, provide training and control reporting as required.
* Be aware of all service level agreements in place.
* To actively participate in Audits/Business Continuity exercises and to assist the Team Leader to ensure awareness in the team.
* Continuously meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of all clients.
* Work within a team with a strong willingness to assist others when required, building effective relationships with members of the team and other teams as well.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
* Demonstrated client servicing capabilities and excellent communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with logical thinking ability.
* Exceptional attention to detail, good core IT skills - Adobe, Excel, MS Office, Word etc.,
* Previous experience in reviewing the work of others and also of reviewing and updating processes and/or controls.
* Third level qualification and previous financial industry experience is desirable.
* Articulate and innovative with a demonstrated ability to navigate through obstacles, work under pressure and successfully deliver to tight deadlines in a fast moving business environment.
* Good organizational skills including the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
* Strong presentation skills, ability to get concepts over effectively.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Tax Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.