Warehouse Op (Part-time)
Role will include:
- Loading and Unloading deliveries into the warehouse.
- Competitive Day Rate.
- Stock control.
- General warehouse duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Valid Manual Handling Certificate.
- Excellent time keeping/ time management skills.
- Be punctual in attendance.
- Safety Shoes.
- High Vise.
- Great attitude and work ethic.
- Good Team Player.
If you are interested in the above role please send your CV or call the Branch on 01)840-9207. Thank you!!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Warehouse Op (Part-time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.