Accounts Assistant Part Time South Dublin
Job Details : Based in the Sandyford office
5 mornings (20-25 hours p/wk),
1. Daily operation of Sage50 to include accounts payable module and General ledger journals
Ø bank accounts, petty cash and credit card accounts
Ø income receivable from entry monies/membership
Ø Other income sources
3. Invoicing and collection of sponsors/samplers monies
4. Payroll - completing payroll for up to 10 people.
5. Writing and processing all online payments (minimal cheques) and monitoring of the purchase order process
6. Retaining copy of all supplier contracts/leases and paying out expenses based on same.
7. Printing reports monthly and on request - Actual V Budget, Costs by dept
8. Quarterly preparation of VAT returns for submission
9. Insurance review and payment annually
10. Renewing all employee contracts annually
11. Collating budgets annually
12. Ongoing statistical analysis of entry system once entries open
Job requirements :
Minimum accounting technician qualification
Experience of Sage50 accounting package desirable
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Good Communication skills
Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.