Accounts Receivable - Maternity Contract
- Have responsibility for all aspects of credit control in the accounts receivable area.
- Preparation of Customer Statements
- Follow up on outstanding balances
- Reconciling cash and till sheets
- Check Cash processing reports
- Review of credit card invoices
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- preparation of ad hob reports
- Third level Relevant Qualification
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA)
- 2 Years Previous relevant experience
- Strong IT skills
- Highly motivated and deadline driven
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
This is maternity cover to begin as soon as possible, if you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply to this advert today for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Accounts Receivable - Maternity Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.