- Manage the development of social media strategy
- Deliver key projects on time and in full in line with trade deadlines
- Support in the delivery of volume and value targets
- Build marketing plans in line with the company strategies
- Ensure budget spend is managed
- Build relationships with customers to develop programs
- Lead and drive e-commerce
- Track and analyse and report on web analytics
- Third level qualification ( Marketing or Business)
- Brand Management experience
- 3 Years experience in FMCG Environment
- Creative/Digital Marketing Experience
If you feel you have the above experience and feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply to the role today for immediate consideration, we look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.