Project Manager, Professional Services, Cork
The purpose of the role is planning, analysis and testing of solutions for projects and business requests with multiple clients. Experience working in a client facing role is essential.
You will be responsible for the full project life cycle:
- Working with professional services consultants to implement software on client sites
- Managing multiple implementations / projects
- Working with stakeholders
- Delivering projects within set milestones, within set budgets, set SLAs and resources available
- Full implementation life cycle
*Excellent project management ability
*A proven track record deliverying projects within budgets and on time with resources avaialable
*Experience implementing software as a service solution in client facing environments (at least 5 completed implementations, ideally within human resources departments)
*Experienced in I.T testing and test scripts persevering to end success point
*PMP / Prince / PMI qualification is ideal
*Leadership skills, including people management
*Communication skills so important
*A proven track record delivering on all project management milestones successfully
*Consultative approach with clients
*3rd level Degree in IT, Business or Finance
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie. If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Project Manager, Professional Services, Cork
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.