Warehouse Operative- Shift Work
Role will include:
- Warehouse Operative Duties
- Loading/ Unloading
- Picking/ Packing
- Warehouse cleaning etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Valid Manual Handling Certificate
- Safety Shoes
- High Vise
- Excellent time keeping/ time management skills
- Be punctual in attendance
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Team Player
To hear more information about this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Naomi at: Thank you.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Warehouse Operative- Shift Work
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.