Test Manger / PMO Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Initial Period: 10 Months
The role will be as a Project Manager working on the Operations Change and Transformation team within Global Markets.
The key purpose of the Change & Transformation Project Manager is to partner with the business & support partners with responsibility for prioritising, sponsoring and implementing a number of critical regulatory projects. This role's primary focus is the project management focused on the SFTR programme within Regulatory Change.
The extent of the Change & Transformation team involvement in projects depends on the ownership, nature, scale and complexity of each. For SFTR the team is managing the initiative from inception through to implementation of the solution. In delivering this project, the team is working closely with the Global Markets Operations functions, as well as other stakeholders including the Front Office, Technology, Finance, Tax and Treasury. This role will also involve partnering with our Operations & Technology teams to define and build out solutions for the post implementation gaps including coordination of SIAIs, tail risk co-ordination and delivery. The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include participating in and/or ownership of the following functions:
You will be Responsible for;
- Co-coordinating activities across the project team
- Maintaining project schedules and milestones
- Maintain and publish project documentation
- Managing project reporting on progress against plan and budget utilization
- Identifying and managing project risks and issues
- Running working groups and project forums as required
- Conducting post-implementation reviews in order to draw out lessons learnt and ensure benefit realization
- Assisting with the implementation of large SFTR regulatory projects
- Serving as a primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives.
- Communicating, influencing and negotiating to obtain or leverage necessary updates.
- Creating a clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution, and control.
- Ensuring clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for key program/project roles and updates.
- Integrating knowledge of end-to-end business process into program planning and decision making.
- Developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Participate in strategic and horizontal activities as directed by management.
- Encouraging the identification, escalation and timely mitigation of work stream and program risks.
- Performing reviews of work streams and supporting technology activities
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.