Start Date: ASAP
Initial Period: 10 Months
Rate: £Competitive PWD
My client is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company based in Charlotte, North Carolina, It is the second largest banking institution in the United States. As a part of the Big Four, it services approximately 10.73% of all American bank deposits.
The role will be as a Test Manager/Coordinator working on the Operations Change and Transformation team within Global Markets. The key purpose of the Change & Transformation Test Manager is to partner with the business & support partners with responsibility for prioritising, managing and implementing the test requirements for change projects. This role's primary focus is the test management focused on the SFTR programme within Regulatory Change.
The extent of the Change & Transformation teams involvement in projects depends on the ownership, nature, scale and complexity of each. For SFTR the team is managing the initiative from inception through to implementation of the solution. In delivering this project, the team is working closely with the Global Markets Operations functions, as well as other stakeholders including the Front Office, Technology, Finance, Tax and Treasury. This role will also involve partnering with our Operations & Technology teams to define and build out the full end-to-end test approach along with associated roles and responsibilities, testing metrics and test scheduling
You will be Responsible for;
- Co-coordinating testing activities across the project team
- Maintaining test schedules and milestones
- Maintain and publish test documentation
- Managing test reporting on progress against test plan
- Identifying and managing testing risks, issues and defects
- Running testing coordination meetings and forums as required
- Conducting post-testing reviews in order to draw out lessons learnt
- Assisting with the overall implementation of the SFTR regulatory project
- Serving as a primary contact to senior department managers for test planning and progress
- Communicating, influencing and negotiating to obtain or complete necessary actions or updates
- Creating a clear, coherent approach to guide effective test setup, execution, and control
- Ensuring clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for key testing roles
- Integrating knowledge of end-to-end business process into test planning and decision making
- Developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall testing plan
- Participate in strategic and horizontal activities as directed by management
- Encouraging the identification, escalation and timely mitigation of work stream and program risks
- Performing reviews of work streams and supporting technology activities
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.