1 day left
- Full Time
Initial Duration: 6 Months
As the Applications Support Analyst you will be driving the partnership with users when dealing with production issues and providing the support service to the user base.
You will be expected to have a proven track record of leadership within teams, providing Mentoring, Guidance and support to team members and possess analytical and problem solving skills, and be methodical in their approach.
You will be Responsible for;
* Technology support for various global operations.
* Track, fix and report all issues raised by users globally.
* Liaise with the development team with regards to required changes/upgrades to these applications across a large user base.
* Partner with our development team as part of a multi-year strategic programme to roll-out support for new applications built with cutting edge technologies.
* Scala/Java, Python, UNIX/Linux scripting, SQL (MS SQL and Oracle) preferably in a support area
* Ansible, Jenkins
* DevOps experience
* Pub/Sub messaging ( Kafka ) or IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS
* Monitoring tools such as ITRS Geneos
* Candidates must be proactive, team players and have exceptional interpersonal skills
* Pub / Sub messaging - AMPS (60East)
* Certification in ITIL
* Industry applications such as SWIFT
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Applicaiton Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.