Brand Activation Manager - Contract
6 days left
- Full Time
* Develop and Implement marketing campaigns that drives customers into stores.
* Develop the value positioning of the company, delivering clarity of communications to the customer.
* Develop yearly promotion calendar.
* Work to deliver real efficiency's saving cost on print and in store execution
* Manage specific budgets.
* Developing relationships across the business.
* Manage the procurement process and performance for printers.
* Build relationships with key suppliers
* Strategic Priorities
* Driving Business Revenue
* 3-4 Year's Experience
* Degree in Marketing or Business
* Qualification in Digital Marketing
* Proven track record of managing stakeholders and relationships
* Project Management Experience
* Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
If you feel you have the above required experience, please contact Laura at or call the office on 01-8409207. WE look forward to h
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Brand Activation Manager - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.