7 days left
- Full Time
* Ensure customer accounts are maintained to the highest standard
* People skills
* Effectively handle customer queries / escalations
* Apply funds with accuracy
* Liaise with the credit control team
* Assist colleagues as the business demands
* Prepare daily reports
* To represent the company as required
* Train new employee's on the dept's SLA's
You will be accountable for:
* Customer Ledger with particular reference to payment on delivery accounts
* Maintaining a high level of performance in conjunction with department KPIs
* Handling customer queries
* Ensuring that all customer records are properly maintained
* Ensuring relevant transactions are processed on a daily basis.
Requirements for the Role:
* Minimum of 2 years accounts receivable / payable experience
* Relevant qualification an advantage
* Strong negotiation skills essential
* Full class B drivers licence and flexibility to travel
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.