Business Development Executive (Dutch speaking)
7 days left
- Full Time
Business development, B2B, Technology, Sales
Modis are excited to be working with a world-renowned technology company to hire motivated and driven business development representatives in Dublin City Centre. This is an opportunity to join a specialised team who focus on digital sales globally, this company are known for their excellent working environment and culture offering the opportunity to progress your career within their organisation.
With the increase in demand this company need highly determined and ambitious representatives to join their team, in return you will give you the opportunity to work in over 100 countries, have an unlimited access to training and the chance to turn a job into a career.
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Send your CV.
What you need to bring to the table:
- 1 + year's experience B2B Sales and/or Business Development experience.
- Experience of client relationship building.
- Fluent in Dutch and business level English
- An understanding of the tech market, in a B2B capacity.
In return they will offer:
- Salary ranging from €30 - £40K
- Unlimited training
- Career progression
- Social events
- Excellent holiday entitlement.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Business Development Executive (Dutch speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.