Transfer Agency Supervisor
My high-profile banking client are currently recruiting for a TA supervisor to work in their team based in Dublin on an initial 9-month contract.
* Maintain delivery of a high-quality service level to clients, other internal departments and external business partners, ensuring that any queries are addressed in a professional manner by your team and escalating where appropriate. Ensure a professional relationship is maintained with clients and external stakeholders at all times by yourself and the administrators on your team.
* Ensure all reporting is distributed from the team within the required deadlines as stipulated in the Service Level Descriptions or as may be agreed from time to time.
* Accurate review and supervision of administrators to ensure the timely processing of all activities within your team. Review and sign all checklists to ensure and evidence that all tasks have been completed.
* Identify new tasks or amendments to existing tasks on checklists and forward to Assistant Manager for review and approval.
* Ensure periodic and ad-hoc reporting to both internal and external parties is completed in an accurate and timely manner, particularly any client reporting and regulatory reporting.
* Ensure projects allocated by Assistant Manager/Manager are completed in an organized manner within deadlines set.
* Provide cover for other supervisors as required.
* Ensure the accurate review of all emails being sent to external parties.
* Ensure all system workflow and quality control checks are carried out on a daily basis for final review by Assistant Manager.
* Adhere to standard procedures and controls in accordance with the TALO procedures manual which you should read and understand.
* Be familiar with corporate policies and procedures, in particular the HR manual and the clean desk policy
* Ensure compliance with all classroom and web-based regulatory training is carried out within agreed timeframe
* Ensure timely completion of all incident reports by yourself and the administrators for sign-off by the Assistant Manager
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for TA Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.