14 month contract
My high profile banking client is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to work in their team based in Dublin on an initial 14 month contract
Role and Responsibilities:
* Work closely with Product Owner to develop Epics/Stories/Tasks for the Agile development team
* Help manage Epics/Stories/Tasks and communicate updates/status to stakeholders.
* Facilitate backlog grooming.
* Research, test and track business issues and defects
* Conduct effective meetings and foster technology dialog with customers
* Work with the team to improve our processes and procedures
* Previous business analysis experience.
* experience working on Agile web based projects.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
* Working knowledge of the Annuity products.
* Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Project.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or similar field. Master's degree preferred
* Experience of working with ETF (exchange traded funds) products would be desirable
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.