Inhouse Recruitment Resourcers
* Previous experience working in a Recruitment role (inhouse or agency)
* Previously experience sourcing talent (Boolean string search experience)
* Good Microsoft office skills
* Excellent written and spoken English as well as one of the following languages: German, French, Italian or Polish
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you. The role will require the ability to work on a large number of recruitment processes for varying client groups in the Operations Network.
The person in this role must be able to multitask, work independently, take a hands-on approach, pay high attention to detail and interface effectively with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
You will work to daily targets to source and screen candidates for a variety of roles within the company.
* Sourcing talent for roles based throughout Europe
* Searching jobboards daily and phone screening candidates
* Completing pre-assessments with suitable candidates
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Inhouse Recruitment Resourcers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.