Contract Project Manager
Contract Project Manager working on a global global asset services renovation programme based in Dublin 18 paying €475 per day. Start ASAP.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Working closely with business partners to determine requirements.
- Apply business and technical knowledge in determining end-to-end design requirements for projects.
- Develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of applications.
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs.
- Perform tests and work on remediation of issues.
You will be working on a global implementation of a multi-year strategic front to back Asset Services renovation program. The goal of the program is to move from regional systems and manual processes to a global system.
How to apply:
Call Russell Kennedy any time on +44 (0) 7901 868 088 | +44 (0) 2890 821 914 or send a CV via the link in this advert.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Contract Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.