We offer a range of long- and short-term temporary business support positions ranging from 1-day assignments to 11 month contracts, competitive hourly pay rates and excellent working conditions and environments.
Whether you are between jobs, unsure of your next career move, returning to work after a career break, returning home to Ireland or visiting Ireland on a working holiday visa then we could have the perfect role for you. We are extremely busy with roles all over Cork city and county and are recruiting now for roles with an immediate start.
These roles include
· Personal Assistants
· Account Assistants
· Customer Service Representatives
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Typing speed of at least 50wpm
· Minimum 1 year's previous experience
· Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
· Ability to learn and apply new procedures quickly and efficiently
· Ability to work in a pressurised environment
· Accuracy and good eye for detail
· Immaculate presentation and excellent communication skills
· Flexibility to start work immediately/at short notice
So, if you are interested in long or short-term temporary work, interested in working a few days a week or temping until you find the right permanent role for you then please submit your CV today for immediate review
Benefits of temping:
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries.
It's also perfect for ensuring you have the right work/life balance.
Here are just some of the heavenly benefits you can expect when you temp through Adecco:
Employed directly with Adecco, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
We work with highly sought-after employers in your local area and cover a huge range of roles from Reception, Customer Service and Administration, to Accounts, HR and Marketing.
We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Adecco office for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Adecco and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.