Golang Software Engineer
* Be an active member of a highly motivated and skilled team.
* Contribute to requirements analysis, architecture and design.
* Provide business insight and research to support technology choice and direction.
* Contribute to design and development of solutions as proof of concept at a production quality grade.
* Apply best practices, patterns and coding guidelines.
* Contribute to technology integration to production.
Academic & Technical:
* Third level degree, B.Sc or higher. in computer science or engineering
* Solid background in IT industry with 5+ years working as software developer
* Familiar with micro-service architecture and/or distributed systems
* Strong experience software design best practices and patterns
* Broad knowledge and interest in Telecommunication and Technology sector.
* Work experience in Telecoms Operation Support Systems (OSS)
* Must have 3+ year experience developing with Golang, gRPC/Protobufs
* Must have linux experience
Advantageous but not necessary:
* Experience in Cloud Computing domain and related software architecture and deployment models
* Experience with Opencensus, Zipkin, Promethus, etc.
* Experience with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle , etc
* Ability to development in Java or C++
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement