Junior C / C++ Developers, Co. Kildare / M4
Location: Co. Kildare / M4
Looking for new development challenge?
This is a software developer role and you will be joining a successful and growing team.
This is an exciting company to work for with great friendly environment.
You will be responsible for designing and developing C++ applications, including unit testing. This development team works in an Agile development environment.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the candidate will join an integrated team of developers, developing new and existing business applications and web solutions.
· Hungry to explore and learn new techniques and technologies
· Some experience / strong understanding of principles of Core programming / C / C++
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Strong understanding of an agile development
· Understanding of the main aspects that define the internal quality of software
· Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
· Excellent communications skills
· Fluency in English is required
· 3rd level education or an equivalent
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.