2 days left
- Full Time
This role is an administrative position requiring a meticulous attention to detail, high level of accuracy, and ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
-Issuing site specific documentation for maintenance work.
- Adhering to reporting SLA's for clients
- Resolving of customer queries in a timely fashion
- Providing administrative support to the service team
- Relationship building with new and existing clients
- Answering customer queries via phone and email
This role will suit an enthusiastic, hard working, driven individual who thrives meeting deadlines and is looking to join a successful company within a fast paced environment.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply via the link or for more info, contact Adecco Cork on 021-4273830
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.