Corporate actions Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
Corporate Actions Analyst
My high-profile banking client is currently recruiting for a Corporate actions Analyst to work in their team based in Leopardstown on an initial 6-month contract
What will your main responsibilities involve?
* Collate, interpret and verify information received from various stakeholders
* Investigate and respond to daily queries within the agreed time frames
* Production of high-volume documentation
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with processing teams, clients, vendors and internal teams
* Generate system enhancement ideas, set up requirements, UAT testing and fulfilling implementation
* The EMEA markets can be highly complex and you will be required to gain a deep understanding of products and markets we support
* Manage daily volumes and meet agreed SLA requirements
* Provide standard reporting and analytical support
* Understand wider business flows and be commercially aware
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
* Degree educated or equivalent experience
* Banking experience would be an advantage e.g. completed industry placement
* Excellent client service skills
* Ability to work in a demanding, high-energy environment and to tight deadlines while working effectively as part of a team
* Initiative driven and able to challenge status quo
* Excellent PC skills, particularly Excel and Access
* Flexible approach to work and the needs of the department
* Knowledge of Banking / Financial services industry
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Corporate actions Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.