Cisco ISE Consultant
2 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking for a highly experienced Cisco ISE Consultant.
- Must have experience with Cisco ISE design, architect & implementation .
- Should have experience in deploying Cisco ISE in distributed mode.
- Extensive experience on Cisco Wireless Environment, Wireless Controllers, Access Points, Cisco routers and Switches.
- Extensive experience managing Cisco ISE Policy Manager, administrator & monitoring servers.
- experience designing and implementing Cisco ISE solutions, including interfacing with other tools e.g. SIEM & ITSM.
- Must have team management and customer interaction skills
- Must have experience modifying firewall rule sets, studying network traffic flows.
- Must have experience in managing vendor relationships
- Must have expertise in defining Standard Operating Procedures
- Should be able to troubleshoot issues during implementation.
- Expert level knowledge on routing, switching & networking concepts.
- Expert knowledge on NAC & AAA technology.
- Preferably to have CCNP / CCIE certification.
- Good troubleshooting skills on Cisco ISE, router, switches.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Cisco ISE Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.