Senior C# / .Net Developer, great role, team and work!
4 days left
- Full Time
Location: Dublin city centre
Looking for new development challenge
This is a senior software developer role and you will be joining a successful and growing team. There are plenty of opportunities to grow your career within this company.
This is an exciting company to work for with great friendly environment.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the candidate will join an integrated team of developers, testers and project managers, developing new and existing business applications and web solutions.
You will be working on internal platform development.
· Extensive experience of web development using .NET stack such as C#, Entity Frameworks, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, XML, SQL server on Windows.
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Great understanding of OOP.
· Proficient with unit tests
· Proficient with RESTful APIS
· Experience working with databases.
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
· A team player.
· With a "can do" attitude
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior C# / .Net Developer, great role, team and work!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.