Customer Service Agent - Temporary
5 days left
- Full Time
* To provide an excellent customer service experience for our customers
* Take responsibility in resolving any customer complaints
* Processing orders
* Use the SAP system on a daily basis
* Contact customers about delivery date changes
* Create price confirmations when requested by the customer
* Be an active member of the customer service team
* Filing and general office duties
* Resolve any customer issues in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with best
* Experience working in a customer service environment
* Computer skills
* Experience dealing with customers either face-to-face or over the phone
* Experience in using Microsoft applications
* Experience in outbound calls
* Critical thinking when dealing with customer enquiries and issues
If you feel you have the above relevant experience please apply to the advert today for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Service Agent - Temporary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.