Customer Service Associates
5 days left
- Full Time
Here at Adecco Ireland we are very excited about our new partnership with Amazon. We will be working with them on their upcoming recruitment drive.
So, how would you feel about joining the team and working for the world's largest online retailer Aiming to enhance the customer experience with every interaction
Are you looking to work for a truly innovative company that offers a great social environment with continuous learning and development support that also has a true community feel
Are you looking for flexible hours, with a minimum of 20 per week to suit your personal lifestyle
Would you be flexible enough to increase these hours to 40 per week when required with plenty of notice to support the peak seasonal periods Are you flexible to work various shifts Monday to Sunday between the hours of AM and PM Your team support will help you pre- plan your roster, so you know exactly when you're in work.
Our client Amazon are now seeking Customer Service Associates for ongoing temporary assignments. Amazons vision is to be earth's most customer-centric company so if you are extremely customer focused and feel you could add value to this vision then please read on.
* Assist customers via phone, email, chat and video calls
* Utilise a variety of software platforms to navigate through customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate the best possible solutions
* Liaise with internal departments and the company's distribution network to manage daily issues
Our ideal candidates will possess the following skills and attributes…….
Dealing with customers:
* Ability to determine the needs of customers and provide solutions to queries in a timely and professional manner
* Ability to empathise and prioritise the needs of customers
* Represent the Amazon & Adecco core values and culture at all times
* Ability to use email, chat, phone and video call as a means of communicating with customers
* Communicate in a professional and articulate manner with customers
* Ability to accurately update and manage customer accounts
* Competent in using the internet and Microsoft software packages
* Confident with using Instant Messenger and email
* Your passion to deliver a wow moment to customers.
* Experience of dealing with customer service queries via phone, email and face-to-face desirable
* The ability to adapt and learn quickly with a team environment.,
* Strong familiarity of online shopping
* Confident with navigating around the internet, using multiple browsers and tabs, and instant messenger tools
* Proficiency in Windows operating systems and Microsoft Outlook.
* Exceptional communication skills
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Service Associates
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.