Rental & Service Manager
- Allocation of roles and responsibilities within the Customer Service team
- Workload maximising
- Ensure adequate cover is maintained for holidays and busy periods
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Planning and managing workload to exceed customer expectations
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times
- Health and Safety Duties
- General Administration duties
- Submit over time sheets to payroll
- Previous proven experience in managing a customer service/call centre team of a medium size
- Basic Education Level Qualification; Leaving certificate or relevant
- Business Management Certificate or Diploma is desirable but not essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Superb Customer service skills
- Experience in using Databases
- Excellent Administration skills
- Excellent Management skills
If you feel you match the above criteria, please apply to the role for immediate consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Rental & Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.