Senior Software Engineer - fluent in Java and Python
Why this role:
- Cool company
- Recent technologies
- Great benefits
- Great team
We are in a partnership with an amazing company and looking for an experienced Java Developer with strong Python and SQL skills to join a dynamic successful team. You will be working on Big Data projects and an interest in this technologies is highly desirable. You will be responsible for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA, operations and maintenance.
Experience, Skills & Education
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technology discipline.
* Minimum 3+ of software development experience in a Java, Python and SQL environment
* Experience of working within an Agile environment
* Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO design.
* Strong proficiency in Relational Database , such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MSSQL.
* Strong knowledge / experience with Big Data technologies such as MapReduce, Hadoop, HiveQL, Spark, Presto, AWS Redshift, or Snowflake
* Experience with RESTful APIs.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving ability
Please note we do not provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Software Engineer - fluent in Java and Python
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.