Transfer Agency senior analyst
- Full Time
Senior Analyst, Transfer Agency
The Transfer Agency department provides a third-party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
Working as part of a dedicated Settlements Team, individual will be responsible for the execution and QA of payments & Accounting Movements adhering to strict deadlines, ensuring that all client service standards and regulatory requirements are met together with working with partners in different jurisdictions.
* Responsible for making Settlement Payments
* Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance
* Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in Bangalore, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
* Responsible for the Banking and paying out of all cheques
* Responsible for controlling the cheque books
* Work queue management
* Achievement of monthly KPls in order to keep ASLs to a minimum
* Monitor and assist on the queries and liaise with other departments where necessary
* Assist in the continued process of TQM (total quality management)
* To work with the team, internal departments, Manager and Group projects area on any allocated Client projects.
* Maintain relations with third parties - to include Client, internal relations with other departments and Auditors.
* Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as Dealing, Registration, and other internal areas such as the Client Service Managers.
* Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
* Exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
* Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
Skills Experience Required:
* Previous Financial Services experience.
* Transfer Agency/ Finance experience advantageous.
* Ability to review and resolve complex issues
* Ability to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
* Customer Service experience desirable
* Excellent planning and organisation skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
* Strong Microsoft office skills
* Experience in working with Multiple Currencies
* Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
* Ability to build and maintain relationships
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.