Technical co-ordinator Transfer Agency
2 days left
- Full Time
Technical Co-ordinator - Transfer Agency
Working as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range of the business's Transfer Agency clients.
The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and the Investor Services Centre.
* A flexible approach to work and being capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
* Strong PC Skills - thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel and ability to learn systems used within the Business (Essential).
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills (Essential).
* Excellent planning and organisation skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* High degree of professionalism.
* Drive and enthusiasm.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Ability to review and resolve complex queries.
* Knowledge of Fund Administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable.
* A good understanding of effective risk management.
* Support the Team Leader in day to day activities and deputise in their absence.
* Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India.
* Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team and junior team members within Ireland TA Dealing.
* Day to day client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
* Workflow queue management and analysis.
* Responsible for assigned clients, taking ownership of TA Dealing team activity for these clients.
* Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes.
* Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists.
* Completion of data protection checks and ensuring all external communication is issued in line with TA policy.
* Maintain a close working relationship with other TA functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services Centre, Registration, Finance and other internal areas.
* Provide input to process changes which result in greater operational efficiency.
* Able to serve a key subject matter expert and mentor to more junior partners.
* Technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas within the business.
* To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
* Respond to client and investor queries in a timely manner.
* Transfer Agency experience is required.
* Financial Services experience is required.
* Previous client facing experience is favourable.
* College/ University qualification is highly desirable.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Technical co-ordinator Transfer Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.