My high-profile banking client is currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator to work in their office based in Dublin on an initial 9-month contract
* Receive deals from investors in funds under administration, whether by fax, letter, by file transfer or other agreed method of receipt.
* Prepare and dispatch deal acknowledgements, including intra-day time outs with clients where necessary.
* Complete "Dealing/Trading" reports accurately and on a timely basis for Supervisor to review.
* Input dealing to in-house system (EPIC) accurately produce relevant EPIC system reports and pass to Supervisor for checking.
* Input prices to in-house system (EPIC) accurately and pass to dealing Supervisor for checking.
* Print off and arrange dispatch of deal confirmations and contract notes by fax, email or post as required under client service level agreement (SLA).
* Prepare daily dealing/trading reports for dealing supervisors to review.
* Sign off on daily checklists for all tasks for funds dealt by you.
* Prepare monthly management information system (MIS) reporting for clients and pass to dealing Supervisor for review.
* Ensure all paperwork is filed on a daily basis as instructed by Supervisor in an organised manner to facilitate easy retrieval when necessary.
* Keep Supervisor informed of any issues as soon as they arise.
* Keep Supervisor advised of progress and highlight to Supervisor any client or shareholder concerns or complaints as a matter of urgency.
* Ensure any queries from clients or other stakeholders relating to current dealing day activity are handled in a professional way and a professional relationship is maintained with the client and other stakeholders at all times.
* Participate on cross training across various funds to facilitate productivity of dealing group.
* Provide holiday and sick leave cover for other team members as required by Supervisor.
* Ensure work allocated by supervisors is completed in a timely, accurate fashion within agreed deadlines.
* Ensure HR manual is read and understood.
* Adhere to clean desk policy.
* Adhere to standard procedures and controls in accordance with the Transfer Agency Department Procedures Manual.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Senior administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.