My high profile banking client is currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to work in their office based in Dublin on an initial 12 month contract
* Provides research and analytic support regarding specific areas of legislation.
* Review documentation
* Drafts and reviews statements and materials for board of directors meetings, often regarding specific legislation.
* Analyzes legislation and data related to laws to provide management with materials required to manage around them.
* Examines reports for accuracy, consistency and compliance against regulatory mandates.
* Performs calculations needed to answer regulatory questions on behalf of clients.
* Works with clients accounting firms to exchange client information and data needed for regulatory matters.
* Provides clients with reports regarding legislation.
* No direct reports.
* Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
* Experience in the securities or financial services industry preferred.
* Excel (v-look up/pivot tables) strongly preferred
* Client Service experience strongly preferred
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Compliance Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.