Helpdesk Engineer - level 3, Waterford, great new role!
You will be based in the office for a few days a week and also would require to be on client sites within Co. Waterford area.
Full Clean Driving License are required. You will be provide with vehicle, laptop, phone and expenses will be covered.
This role would suit someone who has great customer service skills and can manage clients' expectations. You will be building, installing and maintaining clients' servers, networks, infrastructure and virtual machines. You will be working with the following technologies:
Office PC's, server operating systems, Office 365 email, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, Managed switches, Firewalls, WAPS's, Hyper-V, Group Policy & DNS, AV and Backup solutions, internet connections etc.
* Extensive similar in a customer facing experience support (5 years plus).
Proven experience with the following technologies:
· Virtual server environments server 2012 / 2016 (Hyper V)
· Firewalls support experience - VPN's
· AD and DC troubleshooting experience
· Experience with Cloud server and Hosted Server environment
· Clustered Server configuration experience
· Exchange and office 365 Migrating and level 3 support experience
· LAN / WAN IP routing design and support
· Server backup Software management
· PowerShell scripting
· Configuring and managing RMM and Microsoft Systems center
· Building and configuring Server hardware - including RAID configuration·
* The ability to troubleshoot quickly and effectively
* Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
* Relationship building and collaboration skills
* Demonstrated track record as a team player
* Demonstrated track record as a critical thinker
* Detail oriented and adept at understanding abstract concepts.
* BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Management or related field
Certifications (some) - Microsoft MCP Server, MCSE, CCNA, or CompTIA A+ Networking qualification
* Strong attention to detail and analysis skills
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Helpdesk Engineer - level 3, Waterford, great new role!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.