Finance and Payroll Administrator
* Monthly Payroll for (c. 115 employees) using Sage Payroll.
* Liaising with HR Department in relation to employee information for joiners, leavers and amendments.
* Ensure compliance with Revenue under new PAYE modernisation including monthly ROS submissions.
* Providing Monthly Payroll Reports to the Finance Department.
* Respond to all payroll queries as they arise.
* Maintain and build a high level of customer service with management.
* Driving continuous improvement of systems and procedures
* Administer the Company Pension and VHI schemes.
* Assisting the Accounts Payable & Receivable functions
* Manage the Company Fuel Cards and Mobile Phones including issuing, cancelling and dealing with day to day queries
* Assisting the Financial Controller in preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting.
* Holiday cover within the Finance Department.
* Office support including visitor care, stationery orders and other ad hoc duties
* Diary Management
* Organise and schedule meetings and events
* Handling inbound telephone calls
* Trustworthy individual with a high level of conscientiousness and confidentiality.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written English) and interpersonal skills.
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to take ownership of tasks and meet deadlines.
* Ability to multitask, use initiative and prioritise workload
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
If you feel you match the above requirements, please apply to the job today for immediate consideration.
We look forward to hearing form you!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Finance and Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.