Accounts Administration & Receptionist
Location: Dublin City Centre
· Telephone answering and redirection of client contact calls
· Schedule and preparation of Meeting Rooms for appointments
· Meet and greet Clients and contacts attending meetings
· Provide refreshments for meetings
· Administration support for the accounts and legal department - filling, presentations, data entry, invoicing administration
· Has strong Microsoft office skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Attending to incoming and outgoing post and courier drops
· Accepting and checking incoming supply orders
The successful candidate is likely to be an extroverted personality, bubbly, confident, a multi-tasker with a great work ethic and excellent organisational skills. They enjoy this line of work and are a self-starter. Their personal presentation must be of the highest standard.
Working hours are from 9.30-18.00 Monday- Friday, and they offer 23 days annual leave.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Accounts Administration & Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.