33714 - Executive assistant
* The incumbent supports the managers and team in completing daily activities and managerial/administrative tasks. Tasks are frequently advanced and complex in nature. Has strong latitude for time management and selection of work methods/approach for completion of own work.
* Interacts daily with the assigned manager ('s') direct reports and/or team. Interactions may occasionally be at the leadership level.
* Requires ability to effectively prioritise competing requests and switch focus as needed; often must negotiate prioritisation of administrative activities with team members/manager(s).
* May participate in ad-hoc special projects or administrative initiatives
Other activities often reflect some elements of the professional discipline supported (e.g., HR, Risk, Finance).
* Performs advanced, diversified and sometimes confidential administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organisational policies and procedures.
* Screens calls and visitors and resolves inquiries.
* Schedules meetings, prepares and distributes meeting agendas and minutes.
* Makes travel arrangements and maintains calendar of appointments for assigned manager(s) and/or team.
* Exercises autonomy in troubleshooting a diverse range of sometimes-complex issues as they arise.
* Conducts research; compiles, analyses and summarises information for reports and correspondence.
* Applies discretion to triage a wide range of requests, questions and problems directed toward the assigned manager(s) and/or team
* Expected to addresses and/or identify the level of urgency and escalate as necessary.
* May review and analyse complex data, assist with budgets and budget presentations for review and use by the assigned manager(s) and/or team.
* Completes all billing and expense activities, manages supply orders and resolves associated issues on behalf of the office, manager(s) and/or team.
* Effective collaboration and communication, including information exchange with internal and external contacts, is required.
* Responsible for the timeliness, quality and accurate completion of own work as well as effective collaboration with management and the leader's manager's direct reports on behalf of the assigned manager.
Apply for 33714 - Executive assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.