Senior CNC Programmer, Co. Limerick
This role will be based in County Limerick.
Specific duties and responsibilities of the role will include:-
· Write, maintain and update CNC programs
· Create programs and production methods for new parts
· Assist with installation and programming of new and existing machinery
· Undertake any changes to programs to produce quality components to drawing limits/customer requirements
· Make improvements to programming in order to reduce cost
· Competently set & operate CNC machines
· Inspection, including first-off inspection
· Drive team to achieve production and OEE targets
· Extensive experience with CNC programming
· Strong problem solving and analysis skills
· Experience of volume manufacturing (preferred)
· Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
· Attention to detail
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior CNC Programmer, Co. Limerick
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.