IT Helpdesk Support Engineer, Dublin South, permanent role
Purpose of the role:
The ideal candidate will have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills and experience in both hardware and software support.
*Monitor and maintain system stability and performance of production systems;
*Desktop support (MS Office, Cisco UC, Antivirus, etc.);
*Users management across different systems and applications;
*Perform system software upgrades, testing, and coordination;
* Execute and monitor backups of business-critical systems on agreed schedule;
* Compete periodic data restoration tests and system patching;
* PC & server installation;
*Contribute to monthly reports on IT service statistics;
* Taking charge of incidents from triage to closure;
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
*Customer focused with 3-5 years experience;
*Experience with Windows operating system, Experienced in Backup and Recovery, and systems' patching and upgrades;
*Extensive knowledge of IP networks: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing, etc
*Experience with Microsoft Office suite, Cisco products, Antivirus, etc
*Technical abilities with Active Directory and Windows Servers and Mac OS;
*3rd level IT related Degree or an equivalent.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Please note, we do not provide a visa sponsorship.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IT Helpdesk Support Engineer, Dublin South, permanent role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.