Software .Net Architect, great role in Dublin
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an innovative organisation. This is a management role where you will be contributing to the growth of the business. The client is looking for someone who has strong business and technical acumen and likes challenges. You will be working on amending current systems / applications, streamlining and creating new architecture. The end goal is to move to Microservices which will take time. You will also design new APIs. This would be an ideal challenge for someone who likes to problem solve, takes pride in their work and very technical. There will be no people management responsibilities.
A background in a software product company or IT consulting company is required.
· Extensive experience as an Architect or Solutions Technical Consultant
· Experience of overcoming technical challenges and following best practices
· Providing software architecture support and working with cross functional teams through the Software Development Life Cycle
· Ability to investigate new technologies and support management to move to digital space
· Experience delivering digital solutions including working in eCommerce web development
· Experience with mobile applications
· Strong consulting and solution architecture skills, including a good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and mapping approaches
· Proficient with recent technologies
· Good understanding of Enterprise architectures and the integration challenges
· Strong experience with .Net
· Good familiarity with Front-end technologies,
· Excellent communications skills
· Familiar with best practice and industry standards
· Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related / equivalent qualification
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.