Cloud Sales Developers (English/German/Dutch/French/Italian)
This is an exciting opportunity working with a global organization, to work in the sales department, promoting this world-class brand' portfolio of exciting products to small and medium-large businesses.
We are currently seeking Cloud Sales Development Representatives with the below language combinations to join our team in Dublin 4:
* English only for UK&I markets
* English and Italian
* English and French
* English and German
* English and Dutch
Our client is the market leader, many people can only dream of working with!
Involves qualifying sales leads across a broad portfolio of products, segments and regions for the Cloud Sales Development team.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying robust sales opportunities, profiling prospective customers, discovering their needs and driving new business for Cloud Sales.
Inspire businesses around the world to "work the way they live" with the company's business technologies.
The Cloud team helps businesses work better together, move fast and innovate.
As a member of the Sales Development team, you will be the first point of contact for hundreds of businesses, proactively engaging them to build enthusiasm for Cloud products while identifying and qualifying their business needs to propose adequate solutions and send them on the most appropriate Sales path.
You will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and target-driven team and you will play a key role in developing sales activity and maximizing opportunity and pipeline creation for Sales teams within Cloud.
You will work towards individual targets, but will also be part of a larger sales team with a focus to grow the Cloud customer base across EMEA.
You will be in a phone-based environment, where you will interact with customers primarily via outbound calls.
* Work towards assigned business and quarterly goals (KPIs) while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
* Work closely with Inside Sales, Field Sales and Marketing to identify and pursue business development opportunities.
* Proactively engage/manage contacts within portfolio of accounts over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities, through cold calling and emails.
* Lead demand generation and self prospecting activities within the territory and promote campaigns from planning to execution and analysis.
* Build relevant product knowledge of Cloud products to educate customers on what they have to offer.
* Understand prospects' pain points, gather technical requirements, correlate business needs to available Cloud solutions (solution-selling) and build value for next steps in the sales process.
* Update and maintain prospect and customer data in Salesforce.com (CRM database).
* Manage leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities and activities in Salesforce.com with high accuracy.
* Work towards team and individual goals for key performance indicators like productivity, conversion rates, opportunities and pipeline.
* Provide Sales and Account Management teams with detailed call notes to ensure smooth opportunity handoff.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in Sales, Cold calling, Sales development.
* Working to specific targets/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Excellent oral, written and verbal and telephone communication skills
* General IT skills: essential computer skills to navigate efficiently a computer based job.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity and professionalism.
* Previous experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS product.
* Experience in IT sales prospecting, with strong sales acumen and understanding of general economic and business trends.
* Experience in cold calling and successfully managing a large portfolio of accounts and contacts.
* Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is proactive, confident competitive and tenacious.
* Detail-oriented, analytical and able to "zoom" in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
* Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity- able to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
* Empathetic, inquisitive and perceptive - really listens and understands the underlying needs of the business.
* Able to identify key decision makers and relevant stakeholders in a business conversation.
* Implements feedback given and takes it positively and constructively.
* Experience using Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.