Project Manager, Great role for a growing company
Salary 50-55k plus benefits
The purpose of this role is to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the required quality standards with resources available. You will be looking after planning resources, capabilities within agreed clients' SLAs. This is to work for a managed services company so experience in a similar organisation is required where you supported Infrastructure Professional Services Engineers. You will be part of the PMO and continue improving and contributing to it.
- Experience in Project management - Infrastructure Solutions, ideally from a managed services environment
- Extensive experience within the industry delivering and implementing technology solutions, including infrastructure, business applications, security.
- Proven ability to park own assumptions, challenge the assumptions of others, listen and draw information out of stakeholders to identify issues and requirements that are backed up with data from several vantage points
- Excellent influencing skills with the confidence to effectively manage at all levels throughout the organisation
- Excellent ability to schedule, plan and coordinate
- A pro-active problem solver with the ability to pre-empt potential issues, to learn quickly and find solutions
- Excellent and effective communicator (written and oral)
- Excellent report writing skills
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Job Poster Location
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.