Senior Systems Engineer, Galway role
This role would suit someone who has great customer service skills and can manage clients' expectations. You will be building, installing and maintaining clients' servers, networks, infrastructure and virtual machines. You will be working with the following technologies:
Office PC's, server operating systems, Office 365 email, Cloud, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, Managed switches, Firewalls, WAPS's, Hyper-V, Group Policy & DNS, AV and Backup solutions, internet connections etc.
Similar Technical Experience
Proven experience with the following technologies:
· Virtual server environments server 2012 / 2016 (Hyper V)
· Firewalls support experience
· AD and DC troubleshooting experience
· Experience with Cloud server and Hosted Server environment
· Clustered Server configuration experience
· Exchange and office 365 Migrating
· LAN / WAN IP routing
· Server backup Software management
· Cloud experience (one of the following: AWS, Azure, Google)
* The ability to troubleshoot quickly and effectively
* Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
* Relationship building and collaboration skills
* Demonstrated track record as a team player
* Demonstrated track record as a critical thinker
* Detail oriented and adept at understanding abstract concepts.
* BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Management or related field
Certifications (some) - Microsoft MCP Server, MCSE, CCNA, or CompTIA A+ Networking qualification
* Strong attention to detail and analysis skills
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.