Senior Data Centre Systems Engineer, Dublin central
Location: Dublin city centre
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced a Senior Data Centre Engineer to join a team who are dynamic and passionate about business technology. Be part of a collaborative environment that adapt quickly and work together to overcome the challenges.
You will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the data centre operations including all ICT systems at multiple On- Premise and Cloud locations as well as playing a key role in identifying, evaluating operational strategies on new systems, enhancement existing systems and ensuring Data Centre operations achieve the highest level of availability, reliability and security
* Experience managing all aspects of hardware and virtual infrastructure including VMware vSphere, IBM Storwize SAN, HPE and Lenovo Servers and Brocade Switches
* Experience running Backup, Replication and Recovery using Veeam and VMware SRM
* Experience Monitoring and planning for capacity and performance
* Experience with Maintenance and support on premise/cloud Microsoft based software suite and company related applications/databases which includes Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange/Office 365, SQL, SharePoint 2010, 2016, Dynamics CRM/CRM 365, WSUS, System centre Configuration Manager, Azure
* Experience providing and supporting other company's third party applications ie TMS,PSA, Microsoft Power BI
* Administration and maintenance of a number of SQL databases
* Experience with L2/L3 escalation point for company systems and infrastructure support for ICT Helpdesk
* Experience ensuring enterprise hardware, company applications, software and related services are patched, secure and hardened ie align to ISO 27001 standard
* Defining, implementing and maintaining standards to control and monitor user access is keep secure to include all system, databases and applications.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to take ownership of issues / tasks and follow through without supervision
* Ability to work as part of a team with strong customer service focus
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
Please note, we do not provide a visa support for this role.
Please send your CV and get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt(at)Adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.