- Full Time
Adecco are looking to recruit an Onsite Manager to drive process improvement and customer engagement whilst managing our New Onsite operations in Dublin (DISI).
This is a full time permanent position, within the logistics sector for one of the world's largest HR solutions providers working in partnership with the world's largest online retailer.
Site Manager responsibilities include:
- Supervising the activities of the On-Site Support Team and act as the contractor's point of contact for customers personnel;
- Leading, managing and supervising the Temporary Workers engaged in the various departments of the Premises, in accordance with customers policies and procedures;
- Liaising with the customer's safety manager and other competent management teams to carry out the required health and safety investigations in case any Temporary Worker is involved in a work related incident;
- Maintaining health and safety (H&S) standards;
- Upon the customer's request and subject to applicable law, effectively manage any conduct and capability issue (performance, productivity, quality and ill health) concerning the Temporary Workers and any complaint or grievance made by a Temporary Worker in accordance with good industry practice and the customer's processes;
- implementing the overall direction, coordination and performance evaluation of the Temporary Worker
- Plan and manage customers shift requirements to deliver fill rate in line with contract.
- Maintaining staff personnel records in line with GDPR requirements.
Typical days for our Onsite manager are Monday - Friday however flexibility is required over 7 days should you be required especially during busy peak periods.
Our Onsite manager would have the following attributes:
- Demonstrates effective leadership/management skills by clear direction, coaching, delegation, and supportive techniques as appropriate to ensure the continuous development of team members
- Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels
- A flexible approach to working hours
To be considered for this exciting position, please click apply in the first instance. Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 10 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy