Onsite Team Manager - Dublin
- Full Time
This is a full time permanent position working with one of the worlds largest HR solutions providers in partnership with the worlds largest online retailer within the logistics sector.
Onsite Team Manager responsibilities include:
- Supervising the activities of the On-Site Support Team and act as the contractor's point of contact for customers personnel;
- Leading, managing and supervising the Temporary Workers engaged in the various departments of the Premises, in accordance with customers policies and procedures;
- Liaising with the customer's safety manager and other competent management teams to carry out the required health and safety investigations in case any Temporary Worker is involved in a work related incident;
- implementing the overall direction, coordination and performance evaluation of the Temporary Worker
- Typical days for our Onsite manager are Monday - Friday however flexibility is required over 7 days should you be required especially during busy peak periods.
Our Onsite manager would have the following attributes:
- Demonstrates effective leadership/management skills by clear direction and coaching.
- Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels
- A flexible approach to working hours
To be considered for this exciting position, please click apply in the first instance.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.